Good Habits of Catholic Families
- Give – Choose a charity of cause and give your time and money as a family.
- Celebrate – Feast days, Holy Days and the seasons of the Church together.
- Remember – Thank God for the blessings of your family.
- Attend Mass – Go to church on Sundays and on Holy Days of obligation.
- Pray – Take time each day to pray as a family. Pray before meals and say the Rosary together.
- Follow – Use Catholic media, apps and resources online.
- Decorate – Include sacred paintings or statues throughout your home.
- Confess – Encourage all family members to attend confession regularly.