According to Christian tradition and a human understanding of what God does in his wisdom and love, the spiritual benefits of the Mass are three-fold:
- The universal Church is graced.
- The person/intention for whom the Mass is offered is graced.
- The priest who offers it is graced.
The fruits of Holy Communion:
- Causes an intimate union with Christ
- Preserves, increases, and renews the life of grace received at Baptism
- Cleanses past sins and preserves future sins
- Strengthens unity among members of the Church
- Fosters a commitment to those who are poor
Source: The Catholic Source Book